AWS Practice Exams Simulator Features
The IaaS Academy Practice Exam Simulator for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate SAA-C01 is designed to help you pass the official AWS Certification exams the first time! Key features of the practice exam simulator include:
- 260 unique practice exam questions across 4 complete premium exams
- 65 questions per exam
- 130 minutes timed assessment to complete each exam
- Answer explanations and references
- Questions are categorised by AWS Services allowing you to track your progress against each service
There are two types of questions on the examination:
- Multiple-choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors).
- Multiple-response: Has two correct responses out of five/six options.
About this AWS Certification
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (Released February 2018) examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements.
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organisation throughout the lifecycle of the project.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Exam Objectives
This exam tests the examinee’s core knowledge and experience against the following domains. The exam is divided across these domains based on the weightings shown:
|Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures|
|Domain 2: Define Performant Architectures|
|Domain 3: Specify Secure Applications and Architectures|
|Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures|
|Domain 5: Define Operationally Excellent Architectures|
These training materials will help with exam preparation: