Real World Exam Simulator with 6 Complete Practice Exams, Answer Explanations, References & Instructor Support
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) examination is for anyone looking to learn and understand the core offerings of the Amazon AWS Cloud. It is intended for individuals who have no prior knowledge of Amazon AWS and who wish to progress their career by effectively demonstrating an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, its services, and how it can help deliver cost-effective IT solutions to meet the demands of the business. The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is designed for IT personnel with no cloud experience as well as personnel from other verticals such as sales, marketing, finance, and law who are required to understand the core benefits offered by cloud computing and specifically by Amazon AWS.
As an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, you will be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam validates your ability to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe the basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
- Minimum six months of experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial
- Basic understanding of IT services
This practice exam simulator comes with 6 exams of 65 questions each. You have 90 minutes to complete each exam and you can retake these as many times as you like.
✔ 5 Complete Real World Exams
✔ 390 Questions
✔ 65 Questions per Exam
✔ Answer Explanations and References
✔ Questions include Multi Choice Questions and Multi-Answer Questions
✔ Free Instructor Support
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
At Udemy, you are offered a full 30 Day Money back guarantee if you are not happy with this course. However, we are confident that you will find this course your go-to resource for all the studies you need to breeze through the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam is a foundational certification designed to test your overall knowledge of cloud computing and the AWS ecosystem.
To pass this exam, you should be aware of the vast array of AWS services and technologies, security best practices, and pricing and billing models.
In addition, you should have a basic understanding of the various technology services offered by AWS can help you build secure, reliable, fault tolerant and cost effective cloud solutions.
We recommend you take our AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Course to help you with your study.
In addition, we highly recommend that you review the following whitepapers:
Good range of questions to pass the exam