AWS Practice Exams Simulator Features
The IaaS Academy Practice Exam Simulator for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate DVA-C01 is s intended for individuals who perform a development role and have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based application.
- 195 unique practice exam questions across 3 complete premium exams
- 65 questions per exam
- 130 minutes timed assessment to complete each exam
- Answer explanations and references
- Questions are categorized by AWS Services allowing you to track your progress against each service
AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam Objectives
This exam tests the examinee’s core knowledge and experience against the following domains. The exam is divided across these domains based on the weightings shown:
|Domain 1: Deployment|
|Domain 2: Security|
|Domain 3: Development with AWS Services|
|Domain 4: Refactoring|
|Domain 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting|
Practice Exam Breakdown
|Number of Exams||Number of Questions per Exam||Time Assessment||Pass Mark||Number of Retakes|
|3 Exams||65 Questions||130 Minutes||70%||Unlimited|
There are two types of questions on the examination:
- Multiple-choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors).
- Multiple-response: Has two correct responses out of five/six options.