Prepare to ace the Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (Exam MS-100) Certification, and demonstrate a detailed understanding of evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services.
The Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (Exam MS-100) Certification is for anyone looking to learn and understand the core offerings of the Microsoft 365 Cloud. It is intended for individuals who are looking to migrate their on-premise Microsoft applications such as identity and access management, email, file share, and collaboration services to the Microsoft 365 Cloud.
Why Take This Course?
This is a comprehensive course designed to help you pass the Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (Exam MS-100) Certification as well as give you a full understanding of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem. This exam certification focuses heavily on planning and configuring your Microsoft 365 deployment with a specific focus on:
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services
- Manage user identity and roles
- Manage access and authentication
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications
Unlike other Microsoft Training programs, this Microsoft 365 Identity and Services Certification training program is a fully comprehensive course. This course comes with tons of hands-on labs and demos which means that in addition to passing the exam, you will be able to start building real-world cloud solutions for your clients.
We have closely aligned this course with the official Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (Exam MS-100) Exam Guide. This course is structured so that you can study at a pace that suits you best. We start with some basic concepts and then move on to the core Microsoft 365 Identity concepts. Our approach is to build your knowledge from the ground up covering all core concepts and then moving on the more advanced topics.
Even if you are a beginner, this training program introduces sections that will ensure that you are brought up to speed and be able to take this course successfully. Each module builds on the previous one and you get an opportunity to fully appreciate and understand architectural concepts and design strategies for build cloud solutions.
The Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (Exam MS-100) is part of the requirements for Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert.
Our Training Offering to Maximize Your Exam Success!
- Bite-Size Videos: We know that you have other commitments including work and family. That’s why our courses are split into modules with bite-size videos. Each concept is built upon the previous one and you can learn at your own pace.
- Theoretical Concepts: You can quickly study our theory lectures that are 100% conform with the MS-100 exam blueprint – everything you need to know to pass your exam first attempt
- Guided Hands-On Labs & Demos: To gain more practical experience with Microsoft services, we encourage you to carry out all our labs in your own free Microsoft 365 Trial Account. We also offer free instructor support if you get stuck, simply connect with us via the Udemy Q&A
- Project Assignment – To further develop your hands-on experience we walk you through a typical real-world project which involves exporting and importing PST data into Exchange Online
- High-Quality Diagrams and Illustrations: We’ve spared no effort to create a highly visual training course with lots of diagrams, illustrations, animations to help you better understand the concepts.
- 14 Section Quizzes: At the end of each section you get to review your knowledge short quizzes – Coming Soon…
- 2 Real-World Practice Exams: Simulate the real exam with our 2 real-world Practice Exams. The unique practice questions are timed and scored mimicking the real exam environment so you get familiar with the Microsoft exam format, style, and difficulty. – Coming Soon…
- Detailed Explanations and Reference: Every question includes deep-dive reference links and detailed explanations that explain why each answer is correct or incorrect.
- Access to Course Lectures (PDF): All diagrams and slides presented throughout the course are available for download in PDF format. Use the Exam Cram document for last-minute exam preparation
- Always Updated: Our teachings reflect the latest MS-100 exam guide and syllabus. All students have lifetime access to all future updates
- Free Instructor Support: Our team of Microsoft Trainers comprehensively respond to all of your questions, concerns, or feedback
- Active Udemy Q&A Board: Join the discussion on AWS related topics in our discussion forum where our students share their recent exam experience offering feedback on which topics were covered
Course Outline – Topics
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services (30%)
- Manage domains
- Plan a Microsoft 365 implementation
- Setup Microsoft 365 tenancy and subscription
- Manage Microsoft 365 subscription and tenant health
- Plan migration of users and data
- Manage User Identity and Roles (35%)
- Design identity strategy
- Plan identity synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
- Manage identity synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
- Manage Azure AD identities
- Manage user roles
- Manage User Identity and Roles (25%)
- Manage authentication
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Configure application access
- Implement access for external users of Microsoft 365 workloads
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications (15%)
- Plan for Office 365 workload deployment
- Plan Office 365 applications deployment
How to take this course?
- Review the course videos and ensure you follow the training program through the sections
- Create a Microsoft 365 Trial Account
- Review all our hands-on labs and ensure you practice the labs in your own Free Tier account
- Review the recommended whitepapers
- Take our Practice Exams to gain the confidence you need to pass the official MS-100 Exam the first time.
- Reach out to us on the Microsoft MS-100 Forum support if you are unsure of any concept being discussed in the training. Our Microsoft Instructors will respond to all our course-related topics within 8 Hours!
Access the course slides and PDF format to accompany you with the course. Student Slides for MS 100