The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (Released February 2018) examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements.
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organisation throughout the lifecycle of the project.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Exam Objectives
This exam tests the examinee’s core knowledge and experience against the following domains. The exam is divided across these domains based on the weightings shown:
|Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures|
|Domain 2: Define Performant Architectures|
|Domain 3: Specify Secure Applications and Architectures|
|Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures|
|Domain 5: Define Operationally Excellent Architectures|
These training courses and materials will help with exam preparation:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Live Complete Course
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Exam Tips
AWS Practice Exams Simulator Features
- 260 unique practice exam questions across 4 complete premium exams
- 65 questions per exam
- 130 minutes timed assessment to complete each exam
- Answer explanations and references
- Questions are categorised by AWS Services allowing you to track your progress against each service
There are two types of questions on the examination:
- Multiple-choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors).
- Multiple-response: Has two correct responses out of five/six options.