The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course is for anyone looking to learn and understand core offerings of the Amazon AWS Cloud. It is intended for individuals who have no prior knowledge on Amazon AWS and who wish to progress their career by effectively demonstrating an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, its services and how it can help deliver cost-effective IT solutions meet the demands of the business.
Designed for non-IT professional including individuals working in sales, marketing, finance or law, the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course will enable you the learn the foundation of cloud computing services, its business use cases and how your business can effectively benefit from this growing technology trend. This course is also designed as a primer course for anyone looking to embark on an IT career and looking for an initial training in Cloud Computing.
What do you get with your AWS Certification Prep Toolkit
- Live 1-Day Intensive Course with hands-on labs and step-by-step guides
- Access to our Exam Prep Cram-Sheet
- Access to our exclusive exam simulator with 195 unique practice questions
What will I learn?
- Core cloud computing concepts covering technology, cost, security and innovation
- Design concepts and architectural best practices
- The AWS Cloud value proposition
- Core foundation services to build your infrastructure in the cloud
- Security and Compliance concepts in relation to cloud computing
- Billing, Account Management and Pricing Models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance including support plans
Next Batch – CLF-C01
|14 December 2018||9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (CST)||1 Day Course||Available|