- What do I need to know about Cookies?
- Types of Cookies collected by IaaS Academy Limited UK’s website.
- What happens if third party cookies are disabled on my browser
1. What do I need to know about cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information, which your computer or mobile device downloads to your hard drive when you visit a website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
2. Types of cookies collected by Training Qualifications UK’s website.
Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential to enable you to move around our website and use its features. Functionality Cookies: these are the cookies that allow our website to remember choices you make and to allow the functionality of certain features.
Performance cookies: these cookies collect information about how you use our website(s).
3. How does IaaS Academy Limited use your cookies?
When you consent to Cookies on our website these may be used to do the following:
- Improve the way our Websites work. Cookies allow us to improve the way our Website(s) work so that we can personalise your experience and allow you to use many of their useful features.
- Improve the performance of our Website. Cookies can help us to understand how our website(s) are being used, specifically, traffic log cookies are used to identify which pages are being used in order for us to analyse and improve our website according to the needs of our customers.
- To deliver specific and relevant advertising of our website on search engines such as Google.
- To track which pages you go to and where error messages occur the most often to improve the usability of our website.
- To enable us to provide features such as online payments and registrations to registered centres.
- To enable functionality of video features.
4. What happens if cookies are disabled?
You can opt-in or out of cookies at any time, you can do this through the web browser settings for each web browser you use on each device you use to access the internet. Disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and accessing certain features (as outlined above clauses 3.1-3.6)