AWS certifications are some of the most popular IT qualifications on the planet, and not without good reason. The average salary of an AWS-certified professional is $129,868, which is a figure that leaves the earning potential of many other similar roles behind. But what if you’re new to the world of AWS? How can you get started on your journey to becoming certified?
With the IaaS Academy AWS Technical Essentials foundation course, you can do precisely that. The best part? This training is 100% free, forever!
Get a Head Start on Your Peers by Taking AWS Technical Essentials
Whether you’re already working in the world of IT or not, if you’re new to Amazon Web Services (AWS), then the idea of becoming certified in a wide range of foreign concepts can seem daunting at first. That’s why we’ve created a free course that acts as a bridge between your current lack of AWS knowledge and those already studying to take their first AWS certifications.
This AWS foundation course is aimed at complete beginners, and therefore, it is open to all ages, backgrounds, and abilities. Even if you’ve never seen the AWS platform before, this course will walk you through every key concept of cloud computing and AWS terminology.
What may seem like complicated jargon to you at the outset will be broken down into layman’s terms, as we take you through a bird’s eye view of the entire AWS ecosystem. Don’t worry; you don’t need any programming knowledge or the ability to code, just the right attitude and an eagerness to learn!
Learn The Basics of AWS Before Beginning Certification Training
In this introductory course, you’ll gain a broad understanding of AWS products and services, and how each of them may fit to provide a solution for your specific company. After completion, you should be able to identify and accurately match specific AWS solutions to individual business needs.
You will learn the meaning of specific AWS and associated terminology, as well as gain a solid understanding of how overarching platforms such as the AWS Management Console operate. In total, you will achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Recognize key terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Learn how to navigate the AWS Management Console
- Gain an understanding of fundamental AWS services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Learn about the security measures AWS provides and the fundamental concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Develop a basic understanding of AWS database services, such as Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Develop a working knowledge of AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor
How is the AWS Technical Essentials Course Delivered?
We know that you’re busy, which is why we’ve designed this course to be “pick-up and put-down” in nature. You can take a long as you want to work your way through the course materials, allowing you to learn at your own pace. Since the course is free of charge, you don’t have to worry about making an investment either. You literally have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
If you would like to enroll in this course now, simply head over to the IaaS Academy AWS Technical Essentials course page now to sign up.