Amazon Web Services TrainingCertified SysOps Administrator - Associate
30-Hours of Instructor-Led Training – Hands-On Labs – Practical Assignments
Learn how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform and prepare for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Exam
|Batch Pattern||Time||Batch Start||Batch End|
|Fri & Sat (5 Weeks)||7:30 PM to 10:30 PM (CST)||20 July '18||18 Aug '18|
The AWS SysOps Administrator Intensive Training Course is a designed to help you pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Exam with ease. The course is designed to teach those in a Systems Administrator or Developer Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform and how to monitor and manage systems, applications and infrastructure on a day to day basis.
Validate your ability to:
- Validate technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS platform.
- Ensure solutions deployed in the cloud meet performance, high-availability and scalability requirements of the business
- Effectively manage AWS costs and ensure maximum return on investment
Core knowledge gained from this course:
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost-control mechanisms
Live Training Features
Instructor Led Virtual Class
36 Hours of live virtual classroom training. You will be able to interact with your instructor and post question to clear doubts. Your instructor will deliver the training over slides, audio and screen share.
As part of the course, you will be given several assignments to complete between sessions to help you gain practical experience of concepts learnt. You will need to sign up for an AWS Free Tier account to complete assignments. You also need to complete all assignments to receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Access to Class Recordings
Never miss a class with our recorded sessions. Each class gets recorded and is uploaded to the LMS within 24 hours. This means you can access the recordings of any class should you not be able to attend a particular live session.
During the course duration, you can email your instructor with any queries related to the subject matter to clear doubts.
Access the IaaS Academy Exam Simulator with 180 Practice Exam Questions to help you with your exam revision. Gain confidence in tackling AWS Exam questions and identify areas where you might need to study further.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
5-Weeks – 6 hours per week
This course is intended for:
- System administrators
- Software developers, especially those in a Developer Operations (DevOps) role
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Hands-on Labs
You will need to complete a series of assignments between course lectures which you will be required to upload to the LMS. You will only be granted a certificate of completion upon successful completion of all assignments.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Attended an AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Course or have existing hands-on experience in deploying services on AWS
- Background in either software development or systems administration
- Some experience with maintaining operating systems at the command line (shell scripting in Linux environments, cmd or PowerShell in Windows)
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
This course covers the following concepts:
- Introduction to the AWS platform, Global Infrastructure and the AWS Certified SysOps Certification
- Manage user identity, IAM Policies and Roles, and security in the cloud.
- Manage resource consumption and analysis in an AWS account using monitoring tools and metric data analysis
- Design enterprise solutions for high availability and configure AWS services to offer scalability and elasticity based on business requirements
- Select and implement the best strategy to build automated solutions to deploy applications in a predictable and repeatable fashion
- Design Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions for various AWS services. Incorporate Storage and Migrations solutions to manage your data effectively in the cloud.
- Learn about the various AWS Compute services including how to troubleshoot your EC2 Instances
- Learn about AWS managed database services, their use cases and how to design for scalability and fault tolerance
- Design and build networking and connectivity features on the AWS cloud and monitor and troubleshoot networking and connectivity issues.
- Review core whitepapers which will give you the edge needed to pass the AWS exams
At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion, subject to having completed all assignments.
7:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Central Standard Time (CST)
Friday & Saturday Batch
Starts – 20 July 2018
Special Offer – $279
Upon completion of this course, you will automatically be enrolled in our AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Practice Exam Simulator which comes with 180 practice exam question to help you ace the official AWS exams.