AWS Certification Prep Toolkit: SysOps Administrator – Associate SOA-C01
New & Exclusive – Pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam with our Live Intensive AWS training, exam preparation workshop and our exclusive practice exam simulator with 195 unique questions.
What do you get with your AWS Certification Prep Toolkit
- 3-Days Intensive Live Instructor Led Training
- 1 Day Live Instructor Led Exam Preparation Workshop at the end of the course
- Access to our exclusive exam simulator with 195 unique practice questions
Next Batch – New Syllabus – SOA-C01
|Batch Pattern||Time||Batch Start||Batch End||Availability|
|4-Days Live||8:30 PM to 4:30 PM (CST)||28 Jan '19||31 Jan '19||Available|
|4-Days Live||8:30 PM to 4:30 PM (GMT)||05 Feb '19||08 Feb '19||Available|
The AWS SysOps Administrator Intensive Training Course is a designed to help you pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Exam with ease.
The course is designed to teach those in a Systems Administrator or Developer Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform and how to monitor and manage systems, applications and infrastructure on a day to day basis.
Validate your ability to:
- Validate technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS platform.
- Ensure solutions deployed in the cloud meet performance, high-availability and scalability requirements of the business
- Effectively manage AWS costs and ensure maximum return on investment
In the 3-Day Live Intensive Course, you will:
- Learn how to monitor and report on the health of your AWS services including EC2 instances, Elastic Load Balancers, RDS Databases and use tools such as Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor to manage your resource consumption on the AWS platform.Lea
- Understand how to deploy Amazon EC2 instances using the console and command line and troubleshoot the most common problems with instances
- Design a fleet of Amazon EC2 instances that launch behind a load balancer, with scaling options in response to demand
- Learn how to build highly available application architect incorporating best practices and processes
- Understand strategies for storage and data management, incorporating security and best practice methodologies for design and deployment
- Learn about the fundamentals of deploying and provisioning resources using various deployment, migration and upgrade strategies
- Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to produce stacks of AWS resources that can be deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion
- Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC from the ground up using the AWS Management Console
- Learn about Route53 and DNS services including how to effectively design and implement various routing policies for different use cases
- Implement access controls when using AWS and Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud. Understand the fundamentals of the Shared Security Model
In the 1-Day Live AWS Exam Preparation Workshop you will:
- Review of all AWS services you will be tested on in the exam
- The exam topics and concepts with hints and tips on what you need to remember for the exam
- The exam structure and types of questions you can expect
- How to interpret concepts being tested by the exam questions by analyzing sample questions
- How to allocate your time efficiently in the exam room
- How to book your exam and exam day strategies
Live Training Features
Instructor Led Virtual Class
3-Days of live virtual classroom training. You will be able to interact with your instructor and post question to clear doubts. Your instructor will deliver the training over slides, audio and screen share.
Exam Preparation Workshop
Live 1-Day review of exam topics for the exam, identifying core concepts and providing a series of exam tips. Analyze how the exam questions are structured by reviewing sample questions learn how to select the correct answer.
Tutorials & Step-By-Step Guides
As part of the course, you will be given several tutorials and step-by-step guides to gain practical experience of concepts learnt. You will need to sign up for an AWS Free Tier account to complete assignments.
Never miss a class with our recorded sessions. Each class gets recorded and is uploaded to the LMS within 24 hours. This means you can access the recordings of any class should you not be able to attend a particular live session. Access to the class recordings is available for up to 6 months.
Practice Exam Simulator
Access our exclusive practice exam simulator with 195 Practice Exam Questions to help you with your exam revision. Gain confidence in tackling AWS Exam questions and identify areas where you might need to study further.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
4-Days Live Training
This course is intended for:
- System administrators
- Software developers, especially those in a Developer Operations (DevOps) role
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Hands-on Labs
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Attended an AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Course or have existing hands-on experience in deploying services on AWS
- Background in either software development or systems administration
- Some experience with maintaining operating systems at the command line (shell scripting in Linux environments, cmd or PowerShell in Windows)
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Monitoring and Reporting – Create, maintain and monitor various metrics on the AWS platform. Perform the steps necessary to remediate based on performance and availability metrics. Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and AWS Trusted Advisor
- High Availability – Implement scalability and elasticity based on use case incorporating Regions and Availability to offer resilience to your workloads in the cloud. Ensure level of fault tolerance based on business needs
- Deployment and Provisioning – Identify and execute steps required to provision cloud resources, incorporate best strategies on how to deploy applications in the cloud that meet best practices and mitigate single points of failure.
- Storage and Data Management – Create and manage data retention, incorporating Amazon S3 and Databases in the cloud. Identify and implement data protection, encryption, and capacity planning needs
- Security and Compliance – Implement and manage security policies on AWS. Implement access controls when using AWS and Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud. Understand the principals of AWS Shared Responsibility Model
- Networking – Build functioning virtual private networks (VPNs) with Amazon VPC using the AWS Management Console
- Compute – Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot common problems with instance
- Automation and Optimization – Use core AWS services to build for optimization, scalability and elasticity. Use automation tools such as CloudFormation to produce stacks of AWS resources that can be deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion
January 28-31, 2019
Format: Virtual Classroom Live
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (CST)
February 05-08, 2019
Format: Virtual Classroom Live
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (GMT)