AWS Certification Prep Toolkit: SysOps Administrator – Associate SOA-C01
New & Exclusive – Pass the AWS Certified SysOps – Associate exam with our Live Intensive AWS training, exam preparation workshops and our exclusive practice exam simulator with 195 unique questions.
What do you get with your AWS Certification Prep Toolkit
- Live Instructor Led Training – 5 Weeks (Fri & Sat – 06;30 PM to 09:30 PM Central Time)
- Access to On-Demand Exam Preparation Workshop Course – Half Day – Live Training
- Access to our exclusive exam simulator with 195 unique practice questions
Upcoming Batches – SOA-C01
|Batch Pattern||Time||Batch Start||Batch End||Availability|
|5 Weeks (Fri & Sat)||8:30 PM to 10:30 PM (CST)||11 Oct '19||09 Nov '19||Available|
Preparing for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate requires extensive knowledge on wide range of AWS services, hands-on experience and the ability to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform
Our AWS Certification Preparation Toolkit is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Exam with ease. The course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for managing and maintaining systems.
In the 15 Day Live Intensive Course, you will:
- Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tools such as Amazon CloudWatch and Trusted Advisor
- Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances, RDS Databases, Elastic Load Balancers and other AWS services
- Learn about the AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling services
- Learn how to troubleshoot the most common problems when deploying and configuring EC2 instances
- Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud
- Learn about various database solutions on the platform and how to build for high availability and fault tolerance
- Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances and understand various deployment strategies.
- Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to produce stacks of AWS resources that can be deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion
- Identify and implement data protection, encryption, and capacity planning needs and choose the correct storage platform for your business.
In the AWS Exam Preparation Workshop you will:
- Review of all AWS services you will be tested on in the exam
- The exam topics and concepts with hints and tips on what you need to remember for the exam
- The exam structure and types of questions you can expect
- How to interpret concepts being tested by the exam questions by analyzing sample questions
- How to allocate your time efficiently in the exam room
- How to book your exam and exam day strategies
Our Live Intensive Courses are highly interactive enabling you to discuss topics and ask questions to clear doubts covering both technical and business concepts. To ensure that participants are fully engaged we limit our class sizes to a maximum of 20 participants. As well as the regular Q&A during class and at the end of the webinar, you can also send in questions via email to the instructor in relation to any of the course topics covered.
Live Training Features
Instructor Led Virtual Class
With our live virtual classroom training, you will be able to interact with your instructor and post question to clear doubts. Your instructor will deliver the training over slides, audio, screen share and webinar tools.
Exam Preparation Workshop
Review exam topics for the exam, identifying core concepts and providing a series of exam tips. Analyze how the exam questions are structured by reviewing sample questions learn how to select the correct answer.
Tutorials & Step-By-Step Guides
As part of the course, you will be given several tutorials and step-by-step guides to gain practical experience of concepts learnt. You will need to sign up for an AWS Free Tier account to complete assignments.
Never miss a class with our recorded sessions. Each class gets recorded and is uploaded to the LMS within 24 hours. This means you can access the recordings of any class should you not be able to attend a particular live session. Access to the class recordings is available for up to 6 months.
Practice Exam Simulator
Access our exclusive practice exam simulator with 195 Practice Exam Questions to help you with your exam revision. Gain confidence in tackling AWS Exam questions and identify areas where you might need to study further.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
5 Weeks (Fri & Sat)
1/2 Day Live Exam Preparation Workshop
This course is intended for:
- System Administrators and Software Developers
- DevOps Engineers
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Hands-on Labs
To take this course, you will need a Windows, Linux or Mac computer or a mobile device to connect to our Goto Training platform. You will also need an Internet connection.
This course covers the following concepts:
- AWS Overview – Learn about the AWS platform and the Amazon AWS Global Infrastructure
- Monitoring and Reporting – Learn about the monitoring services offered by AWS. Setting up alerts and notifications for AWS resources and AWS usage billing with AWS CloudWatch. Also track user activity and API usage using CloudTrail. Perform the steps necessary to remediate based on performance and availability metrics
- High Availability – Lean about High Availability concepts and best practices. Understand how to design your applications for HA using tools such as SQS and SNS for decoupling. Architect database solutions with High Availability and review best practices for deploying multi-tier architectures.
- Deployment and Provisioning – Understand Common Deployment Scenarios, Redirect Traffic with Elastic Load Balancing(ELB), Scale to Demand with Auto Scaling. Learn how to utilize platforms like Elastic Beanstalk for rapid deployments and migration strategies. Identify and remediate deployment issues
- Compute Services – Understand Amazon Machine Image(AMI), Create, Manage and Troubleshoot an Instance, Understand Security Groups, Key Pairs, Tenancy – Shared vs Dedicated, IAM, CLI, Differentiate between Elastic IP & Public IP, Define Elastic Network Interfaces(ENI). Learn how to deploy EC2 Instances with HA in mind.
- Storage and Database Management – Define Cloud Storage Solutions, Create, Manage and Expand Amazon Elastic Block Storage(EBS), Elastic File System (EFS), Configure Access to Amazon S3 resources, Store and retrieve Amazon S3 objects, Use Amazon Glacier. Learn how to migrate on premise data to the cloud with Storage Gateway and Snowball.
- Security and Compliance – Learn about Identity and Access Management, Cross Account Access and Identity Federation. Understand how to build for security with the Shared Security Model, WAF, Inspector and Shield. Learn about AWS Compliance Programs and Encryption Services with KMS and CloudHSM. Monitor Security in the cloud with CloudTrail.
- Networking – Understand Cloud Networking, Understand and Configure VPC, Create and Manage Networks in AWS, Configure Route Tables for NAT, Configure EC2 instance as NAT server, Manage Network Security, Troubleshoot Networks. Incorporate HA strategies when connecting your on-premise environment to the cloud. Learn about the AWS Content Delivery Service with AWS CloudFront.
- Automation and Optimization – Creating Automated and Repeatable Deployments using AWS CloudFormation and design repeatable and automated deployments globally. Learn about Elastic Beanstalk and OpsWorks
- AWS Whitepaper Review
Course Fees – $299
Next Live Batch
11 Oct to 09 Nov
Become AWS Certified
I Passed my AWS Certified SysOps Admin Certification last month. The live classes, exam preparation workshop and the practice exams provided by IaaS Academy were all the resources I needed to pass in the first attempt. The SysOps Certification is actually the hardest certification at the Associate level. However, the hands-on labs and the assignments were crucial in ensuring I was well prepared for this exam. Thank you IaaS Academy. I will be back soon!Andrew King
I took this 15 day course and then spent a good two weeks reviewing all the class recordings, re-doing the assignments and practice exams. I passed the AWS SysOps Admin exam last week. The Live Course was really helpful because the instructor was able to articulate all the key concepts one needs to be aware of for this certification. In addition, the exam tips, hands-on labs and assignments helped to retain critical knowledge.
Thank you!Deepak Goel