Amazon Web Services TrainingArchitecting on AWS
36-Hours of Instructor-Led Training – Hands-On Labs – Practical Assignments
Learn how to design highly-available, scalable, fault-tolerant and cost-effective solutions in the AWS cloud. Prepare for your AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Exam
|Batch Pattern||Time||Batch Start||Batch End|
|Fri & Sat||8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EST)||30 March '18||05 May 2018|
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Intensive Training Course is a primer course designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam with ease. The course provides essential hands-on training in designing, planning, and scaling cloud deployment and implementations for Solutions Architects.
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
- Prepare for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam
Live Training Features
Instructor Led Virtual Class
Access the pre-recorded AWS Exam Preparation Workshop with 240 Practice Exam Questions to help you with your exam revision. Gain confidence in tackling AWS Exam questions and identify areas where you might need to study further.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
6-Weeks – 6 hours per week
This course is intended for:
- Solutions Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Hands-on Labs
You will need to complete a series of assignments between course lectures which you will be required to upload to the LMS. You will only be granted a certificate of completion upon successful completion of all assignments.
To take this course, you will need a Windows, Linux or Mac computer or a mobile device to connect to our Goto Training platform. You will also need an Internet connection.
This course covers the following concepts:
- Amazon AWS Global Infrastructure and designing The Well-Architected Framework
- Security Concepts and Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Storage Concepts with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Glacier, EBS, EFS, Storage Gateway and Snowball
- Building a virtual cloud datacenter with Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), CloudFront and Direct Connect
- Compute Services including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Container Services (ECS) and Lambda
- Elastic Load Balancer and Auto Scaling
- Domain Name Services and Amazon Route 53
- Database services comprising of Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift and ElastiCache
- Decoupling your applications with Amazon SNS, SQS, SWF, Elastic Transcoder and API Gateway
- Architectural Design and Deployment Tools including CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk and OpsWorks
- Analytics with EMR, Kinesis and Data Pipeline
- Management Tools including CloudWatch, CloudTrail and Trusted Advisor
- AWS Whitepaper review and exam preparation
8:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Batch Start – 30 March 2018
Get 20% OFF
$350 USD – $280 USD
Use Coupon Code – NEWYEAR18
CertificationAt the end of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion, subject to having completed all assignments.
Upon completion of this course, you will automatically be enrolled in our AWS Certification Exam Preparation Workshop which comes with 240 practice exam question to help you ace the official AWS exams.
I have been studying for AWS CSA Associate exam since June and got enrolled in a number of online courses. I find this course most clear and informativ
- Values your time: they respond very quickly to any requests or need for clarificat
ions during the sessions or throughout the week in between the sessions.
- Makes this 6-week course a real accomplish
ing experience .
- They assign homework and provide a great support for its completion