AWS Certification Prep Toolkit: Solutions Architect – Associate SAA-C01
New & Exclusive – Pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam with our Live Intensive AWS training, exam preparation workshops and our exclusive practice exam simulator with 260 unique questions.
What do you get with your AWS Certification Prep Toolkit
- 3 Days Intensive Live Instructor Led Training
- 1 Day Live Instructor Led Exam Preparation Workshop at the end of the course
- Access to our exclusive exam simulator with 260 unique practice questions
Upcoming Batches – SAA-C01
|Batch Pattern||Time||Batch Start||Batch End||Availability|
|4 Days Intensive||8:30 PM to 4:30 PM (CST)||14 Jan '19||17 Jan '19||Available|
|4 Days Intensive||8:30 PM to 4:30 PM (CST)||22 Jan '19||25 Jan '19||Available|
Preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate requires extensive knowledge on wide range of AWS services, hands-on experience and the ability to adopt best practices when designing solutions to ensure high availability, fault tolerance, scalability and cost effectiveness.
Our AWS Certification Preparation Toolkit is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam with ease. The course provides essential hands-on training in designing, planning, and scaling cloud deployment and implementations for Solutions Architects.
In the 3-Day Live Intensive Course, you will:
- Learn how to design highly-available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS
- Get hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Get hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Develop the ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Develop the ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Gain knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- Develop an understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- Develop an understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- Develop an understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- Develop an understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
In the 1-Day Live AWS Exam Preparation Workshop you will:
- Review of all AWS services you will be tested on in the exam
- The exam topics and concepts with hints and tips on what you need to remember for the exam
- The exam structure and types of questions you can expect
- How to interpret concepts being tested by the exam questions by analyzing sample questions
- How to allocate your time efficiently in the exam room
- How to book your exam and exam day strategies
Our Live Intensive Courses are highly interactive enabling you to discuss topics and ask questions to clear doubts covering both technical and business concepts. To ensure that participants are fully engaged we limit our class sizes to a maximum of 20 participants. As well as the regular Q&A during class and at the end of the webinar, you can also send in questions via email to the instructor in relation to any of the course topics covered.
Live Training Features
Instructor Led Virtual Class
3-Days of live virtual classroom training. You will be able to interact with your instructor and post question to clear doubts. Your instructor will deliver the training over slides, audio and screen share.
Exam Preparation Workshop
Live 1-Day review of exam topics for the exam, identifying core concepts and providing a series of exam tips. Analyze how the exam questions are structured by reviewing sample questions learn how to select the correct answer.
Tutorials & Step-By-Step Guides
As part of the course, you will be given several tutorials and step-by-step guides to gain practical experience of concepts learnt. You will need to sign up for an AWS Free Tier account to complete assignments.
Never miss a class with our recorded sessions. Each class gets recorded and is uploaded to the LMS within 24 hours. This means you can access the recordings of any class should you not be able to attend a particular live session. Access to the class recordings is available for up to 6 months.
Practice Exam Simulator
Access our exclusive practice exam simulator with 260 Practice Exam Questions to help you with your exam revision. Gain confidence in tackling AWS Exam questions and identify areas where you might need to study further.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
4 Days Intensive
This course is intended for:
- Solutions Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Hands-on Labs
To take this course, you will need a Windows, Linux or Mac computer or a mobile device to connect to our Goto Training platform. You will also need an Internet connection.
This course covers the following concepts:
- Amazon AWS Global Infrastructure and designing The Well-Architected Framework
- Security Concepts and Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Storage Concepts with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Glacier, EBS, EFS, Storage Gateway and Snowball
- Building a virtual cloud datacenter with Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), CloudFront and Direct Connect
- Compute Services including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Container Services (ECS) and Lambda
- Elastic Load Balancer and Auto Scaling
- Domain Name Services and Amazon Route 53
- Database services comprising of Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift and ElastiCache
- Decoupling your applications with Amazon SNS, SQS, SWF, Elastic Transcoder and API Gateway
- Architectural Design and Deployment Tools including CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk and OpsWorks
- Analytics with EMR, Kinesis and Data Pipeline
- Management Tools including CloudWatch, CloudTrail and Trusted Advisor
- AWS Whitepaper Review
- Architecting for the Cloud: AWS Best Practices
- AWS Well-Architected
January 14-17, 2019
Format: Virtual Classroom Live
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (CST)
January 22-25, 2019
Format: Virtual Classroom Live
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (CST)
I Passed my Certification in August 2018, taking Live online classes, exam prep videos, recommended faqs reading and the practice tests provided buy IaaS Academy. The practice tests were significantly harder than the actual exam, which is the preferred way to go, study harder to prepare.
These practice tests help tremendously especially the answer explanation at the end. I will recommend the IaaS Academy to anyone wanting to learn AWS both for the exam and the real world.
I have been studying for AWS CSA Associate exam since June and got enrolled in a number of online courses. I find this course most clear and informativ
- Values your time: they respond very quickly to any requests or need for clarificat
ions during the sessions or throughout the week in between the sessions.
- Makes this 6-week course a real accomplish
ing experience .
- They assign homework and provide a great support for its completion
Highly recommended course for AWS Solution architect certification. Got practise questions as a combo offer along with revision material. This is a good deal to clear the certification.Siva Margabandhu