AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate6-Weeks Live Complete Course
New 2018 Syllabus
36-Hours of Instructor-Led Training – Hands-On Labs – Practical Assignments
Learn how to design highly-available, scalable, fault-tolerant and cost-effective solutions on AWS
Pass the AWS Certification Exam the first time!
Evening Batch – New Syllabus – SAA-C01
|Batch Pattern||Time||Batch Start||Batch End|
|Fri & Sat (6 Weeks)||7:30 PM to 10:30 PM (CST)||10 Aug '18||15 Sep '18|
Morning Batch – New Syllabus – SAA-C01
|Batch Pattern||Time||Batch Start||Batch End|
|Sat & Sun (6 Weeks)||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (CST)||11 Aug '18||16 Sep '18|
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Intensive Training Course is a primer course designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam with ease. The course provides essential hands-on training in designing, planning, and scaling cloud deployment and implementations for Solutions Architects.
Validate your ability to:
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements.
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project.
Core knowledge gained from this course:
- Learn how to design highly-available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS
- Get hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Get hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Develop the ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Develop the ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Gain knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- Develop an understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- Develop an understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- Develop an understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- Develop an understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
Our 6-Weeks Live Intensive Courses are highly interactive enabling you to discuss topics and ask questions to clear doubts covering both technical and business concepts. To ensure that participants are fully engaged we limit our class sizes to a maximum of 10 participants. As well as the regular Q&A during class and at the end of the webinar, you can also send in questions via email to the instructor in relation to any of the course topics covered.
Live Training Features
Instructor Led Virtual Class
Access the pre-recorded AWS Exam Preparation Workshop with 240 Practice Exam Questions to help you with your exam revision. Gain confidence in tackling AWS Exam questions and identify areas where you might need to study further.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
6-Weeks – 6 hours per week
This course is intended for:
- Solutions Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Hands-on Labs
You will need to complete a series of assignments between course lectures which you will be required to upload to the LMS. You will only be granted a certificate of completion upon successful completion of all assignments.
To take this course, you will need a Windows, Linux or Mac computer or a mobile device to connect to our Goto Training platform. You will also need an Internet connection.
This course covers the following concepts:
- Amazon AWS Global Infrastructure and designing The Well-Architected Framework
- Security Concepts and Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Storage Concepts with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Glacier, EBS, EFS, Storage Gateway and Snowball
- Building a virtual cloud datacenter with Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), CloudFront and Direct Connect
- Compute Services including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Container Services (ECS) and Lambda
- Elastic Load Balancer and Auto Scaling
- Domain Name Services and Amazon Route 53
- Database services comprising of Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift and ElastiCache
- Decoupling your applications with Amazon SNS, SQS, SWF, Elastic Transcoder and API Gateway
- Architectural Design and Deployment Tools including CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk and OpsWorks
- Analytics with EMR, Kinesis and Data Pipeline
- Management Tools including CloudWatch, CloudTrail and Trusted Advisor
- AWS Whitepaper Review
- Architecting for the Cloud: AWS Best Practices
- AWS Well-Architected
Course Fees – $299
Starts 10 Aug 2018
Friday & Saturday Batch
7:30 PM to 10:30 PM (CST)
Starts 11 Aug 2018
Saturday & Sunday Batch
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (CST)
At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion, subject to having completed all assignments.
Upon completion of this course, you will automatically be enrolled in our AWS Certification Exam Preparation Workshop which comes with 240 practice exam question to help you ace the official AWS exams.
I have been studying for AWS CSA Associate exam since June and got enrolled in a number of online courses. I find this course most clear and informativ
- Values your time: they respond very quickly to any requests or need for clarificat
ions during the sessions or throughout the week in between the sessions.
- Makes this 6-week course a real accomplish
ing experience .
- They assign homework and provide a great support for its completion
Highly recommended course for AWS Solution architect certification. Got practise questions as a combo offer along with revision material. This is a good deal to clear the certification.Siva Margabandhu