AWS Certified Cloud PractitionerLive 1-Day Intensive Course
Instructor-Led Training – Hands-On Labs – Free Practice Exam Simulator
Batch Date Time Duration Delivery
02 June '18 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (CST) 1 Day Course Live Online Training
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course is for anyone looking to learn and understand core offerings of the Amazon AWS Cloud. It is intended for individuals who have no prior knowledge on Amazon AWS and who wish to progress their career by effectively demonstrating an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, its services and how it can help deliver cost-effective IT solutions meet the demands of the business.
Designed for non-IT professional including individuals working in sales, marketing, finance or law, the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course will enable you the learn the foundation of cloud computing services, its business use cases and how your business can effectively benefit from this growing technology trend. This course is also designed as a primer course for anyone looking to embark on an IT career and looking for an initial training in Cloud Computing.
This course is designed to teach you:
- Core cloud computing concepts covering technology, cost, security and innovation
- Design concepts and architectural best practices
- The AWS Cloud value proposition
- Core foundation services to build your infrastructure in the cloud
- Security and Compliance concepts in relation to cloud computing
- Billing, Account Management and Pricing Models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance including support plans
Live Training Features
Instructor Led Virtual Class
1 Day live virtual classroom training. You will be able to interact with your instructor and post question to clear doubts. Your instructor will deliver the training over slides, audio and screen share.
Access pre-recorded content covering full curriculum of the course for future reference for up to 6 months.
Email your instructor with any queries related to the subject matter to clear doubts for the duration of your access to the LMS.
Upon completion of this course, you will automatically be enrolled in our AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Exam which comes with 140 practice exam question to help you ace the official AWS exams.
1 Day Course
This course is intended for:
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- Chief Experience Officers
- AWS Academy students
- Other IT-related professionals
To take this course, you will need a Windows, Linux or Mac computer or a mobile device to connect to our Goto Training platform. You will also need an Internet connection.
Course Content – Key Topics
Cloud Computing Overview
- Introduction to the AWS Certified Practioner Exam – Exam Blueprint
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- The AWS Cloud Infrastructure
Introduction to Amazon AWS Core Services
- Amazon Identity and Access Management
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) & Glacier
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Auto Scaling & Elastic Load Balancer
- Amazon Route 53 & DNS
- Database Services with Amazon RDS & NoSQL Services
- Automation & Management with Elastic Beanstalk & Cloud Formation
- AWS Architectural Principals and Best Practices
- AWS Pricing & Support
- Security & Compliance
- Shared Responsibility Models
- Tools & Services
- Best Practices