AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
CLF-C01 2021 Full Comprehensive Course
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course is a foundation level course designed for IT and Non-IT professionals, who wish to progress their career by effectively demonstrating an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud.
This comprehensive course provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support. By taking this course, you will be well prepared and ready to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification exam.
|Skill Level||Language||Lectures||Video||Lab Demos|
|All Levels||English||99||14.5 Hours||Yes|
This AWS course will help you validate your ability to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
This Course is intended for:
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- AWS Academy students
- Other IT-related professionals
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises and hands-on labs.
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
- Digital Training – Video
- Hands-On Labs
We recommend that participants of this course have the following prerequisites:
- General IT technical knowledge, or
- General IT business knowledge
How to take this course?
- Review the course videos and ensure you follow the training program through the sections
- Create a Free AWS Tier Account
- Review all our hands-on labs and ensure you practice the labs in your own Free Tier account
- Review the recommended whitepapers
- Reach out to us on via email if you are unsure of any concept being discussed in the training. Our AWS Instructors will answer all your course related questions.
- Section 1 – Introduction to AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01 and Cloud Computing
- Section 2 – AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Section 3 – Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Storage Gateway and Snowball
- Section 4 – AWS Networking and Content Delivery
- Section 5 – AWS Compute Services
- Section 6 – AWS Database Services
- Section 7 – Amazon Route53
- Section 8 – Application Integration Services
- Section 9 – Analytics
- Section 10 – Management & Governance
- Section 11 – Security
- Section 12 – The Well-Architected Framework
- Section 13 – Billing & Pricing
- Section 14 – Book Your AWS Exam
- Section 15 – Complete Practice Exam Simulator