AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
By passing the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam you will be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam validates your ability to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe the basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
- Minimum six months of experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial
- Basic understanding of IT services
Key Practice Exam Features
- 325 Practice Exam Questions
- 5 Complete Exam Sets (65 Questions Each)
- 90 Minutes Timed Assessment
- Answer explanations for all questions
- Free email support from AWS Instructor to clear any doubts on any exam questions
- Lifetime access with free updates
These AWS practice exams will test your knowledge on all core exam topics and enable you to check your readiness for the official AWS Certification exams.
|Number of Exam Sets||Number of Questions per Exam||Time Assessment||Pass Mark||Number of Retakes|
|5 Exams||65 Questions||90 Minutes||70%||Unlimited|