✔ 5 Complete Real-World Exams
✔ 390 Questions
✔ 65 Questions per Exam
✔ Answer Explanations and References
✔ Questions include Multi Choice Questions
and Multi-Answer Questions
✔ Free Instructor Support
CLF-C01 – On-Demand Training
- Validate your cloud expertise with an
credential and grow your career
- Understand the fundamentals of cloud concepts,
AWS services, security, architecture, pricing,
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Guide:
Build your cloud computing knowledge and build your skills as an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
Develop proficiency in AWS technologies and validate your skills by becoming an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Develop the skills to design highly available and fault-tolerant solutions in the cloud
- Learn how to adopt best-practice security measures in your cloud applications
- Achieve credibility through industry-recognized AWS Cloud Practitioner certification
Latest from our articles
Managing EC2 Instances With AWS System Manager Run Command
Many organizations have strict controls that prevent the use of bastion hosts or direct SSH/RDP remote access to servers from the Internet. This reduces the attack surface for critical computing services that are hosted in the cloud. . .
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Guide: The cloud space is undoubtedly one of the hottest and most in-demand industries today. There remains a huge talent shortage in cloud computing, and with Amazon Web Services (AWS) being the clear leader in this space, it’s...
When architecting technology solutions on AWS, if you neglect the six pillars of operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, cost optimization, and sustainability, it can become challenging to build a system that delivers on your expectations and requirements. Use the AWS Well Architected Frramwork as a recommended set of best practices upon which to build your cloud solutions.
Many organizations have strict controls that prevent the use of bastion hosts or direct SSH/RDP remote access to servers from the Internet. This reduces the attack surface for critical computing services that are hosted in the cloud. AWS System Manager offers several...
AWS Control Tower is a governance tool that can help you design and deploy a multi-account architecture using a Landing Zone. With AWS Control Tower you can define and enforce mandatory and elective controls (known as guardrails) which are high-level rules that...
AWS Control Tower is a compliance and governance service that extends the capabilities of AWS Organization ensuring your multi-account environment follows industry standard best practices. The service helps to manage your organization and accounts by applying both...
IAM policies are designed to restrict what an IAM user or role can do in your AWS account. These policies and permissions were usually created and managed by centralized security teams and often this would be a bottleneck in getting all your IAM users and roles...
Certification Courses – Microsoft
- How To Configure Elective Controls For AWS Control Tower
- Enable AWS Control Tower For Existing Organizations
- Turbocharge Your Career By Passing the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Today
- Don’t Like Video Courses? Check Out the New AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam Study Guide!
- New Exciting New Pricing Changes Announced for AWS EC2
- How Microsoft 365 Certifications Increase Your Value in a Modern Workplace
- 15 Top Paying IT Certifications in 2020
- Which AWS Certification is Best for Me
- AWS Unveils New Pricing Calculator